If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (765) 659-9600

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Why You Cannot Let Mold Go

7/29/2021 (Permalink)

Mold is a fungus that grows in the form of multicellular filaments. If left untreated, it can continue to grow and cause major health issues with people with Asthma or any other respiratory issue. Once mold is noticed, regardless of the size, it needs to be treated immediately. The longer you leave it, the more of a chance it has to spread to more parts of your home. Once contacted about mold, SERVPRO of Boone & Clinton Counties will go in and pinpoint the source of the mold and where it started. After that, we will scope out the surrounding area to make sure that it has not spread. Once we get the area or areas narrowed down, we will then spray the mold directly and around it to both kill it and to prevent it from coming back or spreading. Do not wait, call us (765) 659-9600

Other News

View Recent Posts